Businesses in Lancashire can benefit from match-funded grants to help grow their international trade.
The Department for International Trade (DIT)’s Internationalisation Fund offers eligible businesses match-funded grants of £1,000-£9,000 for future activity to develop international markets.
The fund, which is supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) can be used to support a market research, translation services, market visits and several other areas of market development.
Funding is subject to availability within each region, and will be prioritised for businesses who can demonstrate they have high export potential.
How to Apply
Contact your International Trade Adviser or DIT’s customer services team on:
T: 0333 320 0392
An International Trade Adviser will:
- Check your eligibility
- Provide more details about the fund
- Discuss your project and support your company to make the application
The fund can be used to support areas including (but not exclusively limited to):
- Market research
- Intellectual Property advice
- Translation services
- International social media/SEO
- Trade fairs
- Independent market visits
- Consultancy and other international commercial services
Is your business eligible?
- The company must be based in England
- The company must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not an SME
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million