Lancashire County Council – Two Zero
In order to comply with articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), where personal data relating to a data subject is collected, Lancashire County Council would like to provide you with the following details.
Identity and contact details of the data controller
- Lancashire County Council, PO Box 78 County Hall, Fishergate, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8XJ
Contact details of the data protection officer
- Our Data Protection Officer is Paul Bond. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lancashire County Council, PO Box 78 County Hall, Fishergate, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8XJ
Purposes for processing
Two Zero is a programme focussed on identifying, engaging, supporting and showcasing Lancashire’s scale up companies. These are companies who are growing exponentially and on an upward trajectory of growth. Engaging with Two Zero will ensure they grow faster, quicker and more sustainably.
Two Zero will ensure there is a robust eco system for engaging and working with scale up companies in Lancashire identifying barriers faced by these companies that may slow down their growth and provide support to overcome these. Two Zero will allow Lancashire as a county to be more recognised for its dynamic entrepreneurial landscape supporting scaling companies we will generate greater economic prosperity.
The delivery partners listed within this Privacy Notice will request personal data from prospective clients and seek consent to share this information with Lancashire County Council. Lancashire County Council in partnership with the delivery partners; will then work to support the client’s business growth and scale plans.
Consent to process personal data will be sought by the delivery partners. There will be occasions when Lancashire County Council will process personal data when handling initial enquiries if these come directly.
Category of personal data being processed
- Personal data (information relating to a living, identifiable individual)
Legal basis for processing personal data
The legal basis for processing your personal data, in accordance with Article 6 (1) of GDPR is:
- (a) Consent: the individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
Legal basis for processing special categories of personal data
No special category personal data within the definitions of GDPR Article 9 are processed as part of this project.
Recipients of the data
- Lancashire County Council
- Lancashire County Developments Ltd
- Turnkey Corporate Limited t/a Cube Thinking
- GM Business Support Ltd t/a The Growth Company
- Groundswell Innovation Ltd
- Northern Power Women
- Selnet Ltd
Information we share
Any transfers to another country
Lancashire County Council will only store your information for as long as is legally required or in situations where there is no legal retention period they will follow established best practice.
|File type||Description||Security||Retention period|
|Emails held in Outlook that haven’t been exported or moved elsewhere.||Encrypted used when emailing personal data to partners.||1 year from the date received and then automatically deleted.|
|Data record (fields as listed above under “What data will be shared”)||Database records containing the fields required to process enquiry||Data held on a password protected system which is regular backed up||3 years from completion of programme|
|Hard copy file||Forms and other paperwork regarding enquiry||Files stored securely in locked cabinets and due care and attention is taken to avoid unlawful or unauthorised disclosure while in use||3 years from completion of programme|
You have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), these are the right:
- to be informed via Privacy Notices such as this.
- to withdraw your consent. If we are relying on your consent to process your data then you can remove this at any point.
- of access to any personal information the council holds about yourself. To request a copy of this information you must make a subject access request in writing. You are entitled to receive a copy of your personal data within 1 calendar month of our receipt of your subject access request. If your request is complex then we can extend this period by a further two months, if we need to do this we will contact you. You can request a subject access request, either via a letter or via an email to Information Governance Team, address below.
- of rectification, we must correct inaccurate or incomplete data within one month.
- to erasure. You have the right to have your personal data erased and to prevent processing unless we have a legal obligation to process your personal information.
- to restrict processing. You have the right to suppress processing. We can retain just enough information about you to ensure that the restriction is respected in future.
- to data portability. We can provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form when asked.
- to object. You can object to your personal data being used for profiling, direct marketing or research purposes.
- in relation to automated decision making and profiling, to reduce the risk that a potentially damaging decision is taken without human intervention.
If you want to exercise any of these rights then you can do so by contacting:
Information Governance Team
Lancashire County Council
PO Box 78
Or email: email@example.com
To ensure that we can deal with your request as efficiently as possible you will need to include your current name and address, proof of identity (a copy of your driving licence, passport or two different utility bills that display your name and address), as much detail as possible regarding your request so that we can identify any information we may hold about you, this may include your previous name and address, date of birth and what council service you were involved with.
If you would like more information about this specific project then please contact Amin Vepari, Senior Project Officer, Lancashire County Council on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how we use personal information see Lancashire County Council’s full privacy notice.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact the Information Governance team who will investigate the matter.
Lancashire County Council, PO Box 78 County Hall, Fishergate, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8XJ or email: email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).